Logie: Highland Cottage
- Booking Terms – Bookings run from Saturday to Saturday. Arrival after 4pm, property must be vacated by 10:30am on departure day. Electricity and central heating costs for duration of stay are included in the Rental fee. Shorter Stays can be sometimes be accommodated during quiet rental periods, please contact directly for pricing.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is required to secure your booking. We will hold your booking for seven days pending return of your booking form & deposit cheque.
- Bookings will be confirmed by email or by post once we have received a deposit cheque and a completed Booking Form. If the composition of the party changes after the booking has been made, the owner must be advised of the change.
- The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
- We regret that the rental of the property by ‘Stag’, ‘Hen’ or similar parties is not permitted.
- The Owners reserve the right to reject a booking request at any time if any Conditions or Terms have been breached.
- The balance of the rental fee is due 6 weeks prior to your stay. If you book within 8 weeks of your stay then full payment is due at time of booking.
- All prices are quoted in UK pound sterling (GBP) and are not subject to VAT.
We are pleased to accept the following methods of payment:
· Cheque (payable to Sue Steel)
· UK Bank Transfer
· We also accept most currencies by International Bank Transfer (at equivalent GBP, contact for details)
- Payments made by Bank Transfer or PayPal must reach our account in Pounds Sterling and be clear of all bank charges, exchange rate variations & fees, and any other third party deductions.
- Cancellation Terms – The deposit is non-refundable, regardless of circumstances. Once written notice of cancellation is received every effort will be made to re-let the Property for the period booked, and if a new let is arranged then only the deposit will be forfeit. If the Property cannot be re-let then both the deposit and the balance will be forfeit.
- COVID-19 Flexibilty – If you are unable to travel to Logie due to Government imposed travel restrictions at the time of your stay then we will look to move your booking to another suitable date.
- Holiday & Personal Insurances – We strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance to cover any eventualities that may result in you having to cancel your holiday and also any losses, accidents, damage, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property.
- Security Deposit – We will ask for a separate “Security Deposit” cheque/deposit of £100 to be sent along with the final balance payment. This will be destroyed/returned unless there is damage in excess of normal wear and tear, for example, broken crockery, broken glasses, damage (which includes clearly visible irremovable stains) to the Property / furniture / carpets / linen/ utilities etc. While we do employ someone to clean between bookings, the security deposit may also be used to pay for extra cleaning and tidying costs where the Property has been left in an unacceptable state of cleanliness, general repair and order from which it was found. These costs will be deducted from your £100 deposit, but are not limited to that amount. You will be billed for the difference between this and the actual cost of the cleaning/repairs.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Property.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Large sports equipment items such as Bikes, Snowboards, Skis etc are not allowed inside the cottage at anytime. Smaller Items such as tennis rackets, golf clubs etc. may be left in the porch storage cupboard.